NANOHD USER GUIDE
** Due to continuous improvement, the actual product may be different from the one shown in this manual. This manual is for reference only.
- Please, read this user manual carefully before you use the projector.
- National standard power cable and power cord with grounding are suggested in order to ensure a stable power supply.
- Please, use the same power Voltage as the projector indicates.
- Should you open the hardware, factory warranty voids.
- Do not look at the projector's lamp while it is working because the light can easily harm your eyes.
- Do not cover the ventilation holes of the projector with cloth, carpets, towels or any other object that may obstruct the airflow.
- This device is not waterproof. Please, keep the projector away from water, moisture or any other type of liquid.
- Please, turn the projector off and cut off its power supply if you are not going to use it for a long time.
- Should you need transport the projector, please, use the original foam the projector comes with to protect it.
- Should you find a problem with the projector, please, contact the agency. Do not attempt to repair it on your own.
Warranty prompt: Factory grants a one-year warranty, for longer warranty periods, please, contact with the agency. Warranty services do not apply for the frame, user manual, package and subjective visual or auditory perceptions about image or sound quality.
Connection of the power adapter:
Connect the power adapter (DC 12V/2A). The light will turn on after the power adapter connects as the following picture indicates:
Press the power button 'power' on the projector or remote control to turn the projector on.
When the projector turns on, the following User Interface appears after 5 seconds.
Put the projector in a vertical position to screen, adjust the key wheel until the picture becomes clear. You should play a video or display the menu to check focus adjustment. Square pixels may appear during the process.
Connecting external devices:
Insert the USB or SD card with supported files to their due ports.
Multimedia signal source:
Press 'input' on the projector or remote control to choose the option you want.
Choose the content you need to display; Video, Music or Photo.
Choose the file you want to display and press 'play/pause' button to display or stop.
Connecting AV Video equipment:
Plug the 3-in-1 video converting cable in the AV slot, as the picture shows:
Connecting HDMI equipment:
The HDMI slot can connect to a computer or any other device with an HDMI slot. When HDMI connects, choose the HDMI signal source.
576p, 480p, 720p, 1080p, 640x480, 800x600, 1024x768, 1280x1024, 1280x720, 1440x900, 1920x1080, 1366x768, 1280x800, 1440x960, 1600x1200, 1680x1050.
Connecting a 3.5mm audio device:
You can connect 3.5mm earphones and speakers.
In the image, you could access the following features: Image mode (Text, video, picture), color, temperature (cold, hot), zoom (auto, 4:3, 16:9, point-to-point, panoramic, scan), denoise (close, low, middle, high).
In the audio menu, you can set the sound mode (music, power, sport, user, balance, auto volume, surround, at 120Hz, 500Hz, 1.5Hz, 5 kHz, 10 kHz).
Display menu user guide:
You can control the content with the display menu.
Power supply with portable charger:
YG310 support for power supplies with portable charger with 5V/2A output. Connect the projector's Micro USB port with a portable charger 5V/2A via USB cable to charge the projector.
Built-in battery power supply (Available for models with built-in batteries only):
Switch the button under the power supply port to 'ON'. The projector should be charging with built-in batteries. In this situation, the projector's brightness will be a little bit duller. A battery symbol will appear on the screen to indicate the remaining power bar.