Lower Fuel & Lower Emission
What is the ecoOBD2?
EcoOBD2 is a Plug & Drive ready device to function the reducing fuel consumption for the economy and lower emission for the world. ecoOBD2 is easy to install. Just plug it into the OBD2 connector of cars. ecoOBD2 fits all cars from 1996 on. It works based on OBD2 protocols as remapping the car’s computer ECU. After driving 200 km, ecoOBD2 adjusts itself to the car, according to the driver’s habits and always keepings remapping the ECU to save fuel.
How to install:
- 1) Pull the car key out from the ignition.
- 2) Find OBD2 connector in your car and plug in ecoOBD2.
- 3) Insert the key into the ignition and twist the key to the first stage (Do not turn on the car).
- 4) Press the reset button for about 5 seconds. After releasing the button, just wait for about 30 to 50 seconds. (ecoOBD2 will communicate and establish connection with ECU).
- 5) Start up the engine.
- 6) EcoOBD2 will recognize your vehicle and your driving habits, after 200 km/150 miles and thus ecoOBD2 will adjust itself to match your car perfectly for more fuel saving.
Where is OBD2 port located in your car?
1) Driver’s side, underneath the dashboard, in the area under the steering column.
2) Driver’s side, underneath the dashboard, between the driver-side door and steering column area.
3) Driver’s side, underneath dashboard, between the steering column area and the center console.
4) Driver’s side, dashboard instrument/gauge area, between the steering column and center console.
5) Driver’s side, dashboard instrument/ gauge area, between the driver-side door and steering column.
6) Center console, vertical surface left of vehicle centerline.
7) Center console, vertical surface right of vehicle centerline or on passenger side of center console.
8) Center console, horizontal surface in front passenger area.
9) Passenger’s side, under lower left side of glove compartment.